Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11

Happy Armistice Day! This is when that big war ended, or something. Actually, apparently they have a minute of silence in Europe at 11AM to commemorate WWI, which I think is super cool and I wish we had in the US (I spent my 11AM watching The Wire, but I technically was silent because the family is in Normandy, so I didn't have anyone to talk to during that one minute anyway).

Mariene and I keep passing a pizza place in Clamart, so we decided to try it tonight. It's buy one get one free if you pick them up yourselves, so naturally we had to get two, which means that naturally I just ate one whole pizza by myself, mmmm and uggggh.

I'm going to sleep now so that I'll be awake for my English-tutoring gig in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment