Thursday, July 12, 2012

A la Prochain!

It's 6:15AM here, and I'm drinking coffee and putting some last minute things in my suitcase before Anne brings me to CDG for my 11:30 flight (another reason why I have the best host family ever...none of my other friends' host parents brought them and their many suitcases to the airport!).

I met up with Emma last night near St. Sulpice and we took the metro to the Latin Quarter so that I could have one last crepe before I left (Nutella Banane). It's mid-July, so I never thought that I would have to unpack my trenchcoat and scarves for my last day in Paris! It was cold and windy and rainy NON-STOP all night. Oh well, the weather kind of came full circle I guess. Emma suggested that Paris was upset that I was leaving.

After my crepe, we decided to brave the rain and walk from St. Michel along to the quai of the Seine to the Musee D'Orsay to get to the line 12 to go home. It was the perfect walk and the perfect last view of Paris before I go home.

My flight should arrive around 2:30PM PST, eek! See you all from the Pacific :)

No comments:

Post a Comment