Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paninis

There are definitely some things that America does not have enough of, one of them being panini places whereever you walk (note: this does not make France a better country. They won't even be eligible for that honor until they learn how to have ATMs that let you deposit money when banks are closed, and when their weather stops being so ridiculous).

Anyway, I'm obsessed with being able to buy paninis whenever I want, and it's going to be hard to come home and not have the option to do so. The other day, Nathalie and Rachael and I got panini(s) with smoked salmon (no one besides Sarah and I had ever heard the word lox before), mozzarella, tomatoes and basil....mmmmm.




The panini guy really wanted me to take a picture with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment