Friday, April 13, 2012

April Vacation

I'm still in a negative funk. I've been feeling extra anti-social, but then I don't really like being in all day either. And things are still EXTRA good, so what's the problem with me?!

It's not so much that things are aren't fun -- it's just that I'm really looking forward to life at home again. For example, I cannot WAIT to be home so that I can completely clean out my closet. As in, I spend my time day-dreaming about what items I can remember are currently hanging in there, and about how much better they would look in a big pile that's headed to Goodwill (or, American Way in this case). I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!


In other news, I'm going to Nice tomorrow for a whole week to hang out with Lise and her grandparents and their oversized dog whom I've been hearing about since I got here 7 months ago. So hopefully this will put me in a better mood.

1 comment:

  1. **before you give anything to goodwill/american way, i want a chance at it! ;)

    cheer up buttercup. i miss you lots! xo

    ReplyDelete