Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Nights

Wednesday nights are hard because Lise and I have been already been together for 10 hours by this point, and it's hard to keep my energy up when she does things, like, run from the bathroom (where I have finally gotten her to be for bath time) to her bedroom because she's suddenly decided that she will NOT be taking a show OR washing her hair. Sigh.

But I think tonight was successful because I convinced her that she was GOING to wash her hair (which she did), and I think she was impressed by the stuffed animal bunk beds I made after that by using the hardcover books on her shelves. Go me. ALSO, I finally got her to sit down and watch The Wizard of Oz (in English!), which she later told her mother was "trop bien" (or did she say "trop bon"??? AHHHH), and that, I feel, is a huge accomplishment because she really didn't want to watch it in the first place. Yessss.


No comments:

Post a Comment