Thursday, May 31, 2012

Auntie Judy & Uncle Rick's Visit!

It was a whirlwind few days and we did and ate a lot! Here are the highlights:

Lunch on Rue Mouffetard, mmm, too much food. 

Us at the Rodin Museum, with the Gates of Hell

Uncle Rick likes to take a lot of pictures. 

La Dame Aux Camelias! We couldn't find it at first, but the lady nearby who was feeding the cemetery cats came and helped us out. 

Lots of pastries. 

Auntie Judy! In the Tuileries. 

I ate a lot of salad (they all had a lot of stuff, in them, and this one had the best goat cheese EVER).

Opera Garnier. 

Victor Hugo's apartment in the Marais. 

UNCLE RICK EATING CHEESE.

Basically, I'm never eating again. We also walked a lot, which was good (Auntie Judy has a pedometer application on her iPhone, so I'm not exaggerating when I say a lot). I just wished it hadn't been so hot during their visit, but I think it's safe to say that we had a good time! :) 

2 comments:

  1. It was NOT too hot. Only on the first day...after that it was parfait! I hope we didn't eat so much that we ruined french food for you. You are a wonderful ambassador and tour guide for Paris.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely safe to say that we had a good time!

    ReplyDelete