Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kid Stuff

Sometimes, the girls are really high mantenaince ("Oh my God, you seriously don't own any Abercrombie & Fitch, Amelia??"), and other times they really aren't. Like how lately the two of them have been super excited about a concept they came up with called "Fruit Party", in which we watch movies on Monday nights and...eat fruit.

Also, even though they think I'm pretty uncool sometimes, I must be doing something right, because Nathalie's 7-year-old told her the other day that she loved me and that I was the "most beautiful au pair in Paris". So that's good, but I think it's probably a grass-is-greener type situation.

ALSO, I had already left the elementary school after this exchange happened between Mariene and her kids, but I thought it was too priceless not to post here. I guess her ten-year-old asked Mariene if she had a boyfriend, and then Mariene's 6-year-old cut in, telling Mariene that her "ex boyfriend had 6 girlfriends at one time and he bought 2 of them at the supermarket". Which is even funnier when I imagine it was said in the less-than-perfect English her 6-year-old speaks, making it sound even sillier than it already was. 


YAY FOR FRENCH KIDS. 





No comments:

Post a Comment