Wednesday, June 20, 2012

24 Days Left

...23 after tonight! I can't believe it. I only have two Wednesdays left of work since today is almost over. Ridiculous. Lise has been better of late but today she relapsed into one of those short but loud You're AnNOYing-I'm Not Doing My Homework-DON'T TURN OFF THE TV-Why Does Mom Only Let Me Be On The Internet For an Hour Each Day It's Not Fair-WHERE'S MY GRENADINE type moments. But then she got distracted by the birthday crown I made for Tundra (the cats are two now but we keep forgetting to celebrate). I think Lise and I enjoyed it more than he did, but oh well.


"Really? Dry food?"


Also, trampoline!! (since this is a big part of our lives here).






23 days is nothing. Plus the timing of everything is kind of bad. Sarah and Rachael are leaving the same week that one of my friends from school will be in town, so I'm trying to figure out how to see everyone separately, since Rachael and Sarah don't need to spend their last days at the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame, I'm guessing. Plus I want to spend as much time with my host family as possible too, so I'm kind of stressed about balancing my time with everyone, not to mention Mariene (who will be here slightly longer than S & R at least) and all of the new friends I've made in the last month. OMG, AHHH. 



No comments:

Post a Comment