1. Thoroughly clean out my room and closet. There are SO MANY things that I haven't missed this year, and I CAN'T WAIT to simplify.
2. Make a cake and use pure Nutella for the frosting.
3. Make up for all the salad I couldn't eat this year by eating salad at home ALL THE TIME.
4. Watch Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire with my parents, since we're all caught up to the same place now.
5. Rent seasons 2-4 of The Wire and watch ALL of the audio commentaries so that I can pretend to relive those joyous few months when I was still watching it for the first time.
6. See a lot of outdoor Shakespeare in Griffith Park.
7. Make a lot of mixed drinks at home with EB, since neither of us want to spend money.
9. Drink a lot of Monacos (beer, 7-Up, Grenadine).
10. Buy Grenadine. Put it in everything.
11. Cook more. Thank you, Pinterest, for making me extra excited about this.
12. Drink at least a liter of water a day.
13. Make my parents start drinking wine with lunch.