Tuesday, June 12, 2012

To Do List At Home

1. Thoroughly clean out my room and closet. There are SO MANY things that I haven't missed this year, and I CAN'T WAIT to simplify.

2. Make a cake and use pure Nutella for the frosting.

3. Make up for all the salad I couldn't eat this year by eating salad at home ALL THE TIME.

4. Watch Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire with my parents, since we're all caught up to the same place now.

5. Rent seasons 2-4 of The Wire and watch ALL of the audio commentaries so that I can pretend to relive those joyous few months when I was still watching it for the first time.

6. See a lot of outdoor Shakespeare in Griffith Park.

7. Make a lot of mixed drinks at home with EB, since neither of us want to spend money.

9. Drink a lot of Monacos (beer, 7-Up, Grenadine).

10. Buy Grenadine. Put it in everything.

11. Cook more. Thank you, Pinterest, for making me extra excited about this.

12. Drink at least a liter of water a day.

13. Make my parents start drinking wine with lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment