Friday, June 15, 2012

Good Friday

Today was productive. Sarah and Mariene and I (and also Kasia, whom we met the other day while dropping off the kids at school, who is from Inverness and who's a summer au pair) started out the day at Au Petit Fer Au Cheval (At The Little Horseshoe) for our favorite chai tea lattes at the bar. Then we went to the vintage-by-the-kilo place, where I was determined to find something perfect since I had been saving cash all week, but alas, nothing seemed good enough. Then we window-shopped a little bit more on Rue de Rivoli, after which I met up with my friend Kristen, whom I studied abroad with in Bordeaux. It was really good to see her, and we had coffee in St. Germain just over the border from the Latin Quarter.

Yay weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment