Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday

A small sampling of the thoughts currently occupying my brain:

1. When is UCI going to tell me if I got housing? Will it be $400 a month housing or $700 a month housing? Or NO HOUSING?

2. Why won't Cal State LA answer my email OR pick up the phone number they told me to call re: my late admission materials??

3. Do I really want to move an hour south of all of my best friends who are currently in Burbank?

4. How am I possibly going to have enough time to spend quality time with all of of these Burbank people in the month and a half I have before starting GRAD SCHOOL???

5. Am I really going to be able to last all summer without spending any money?

6. Is anyone going to want to hire me for only a month and a half for a summer job since that's all I have in Burbank if I go to UCI?

7. HOW MUCH FINANCIAL AID IS UCI GOING TO GIVE ME THIS TIME?

8. Maybe I should take a year off and become an Impressionst? I really want to be an impressionist.

9.  Why are accordions and accordion lessons so expensive?

10. How is the last season of The Sopranos going to end? (don't tell me, I'm almost done!).

11. WHY IS GAME OF THRONES OVER?

12. WHY IS MAD MEN ALMOST OVER??

13. Is it illegal to smuggle hous ecats in your checked luggage from France to the States?

14. Will Osgood and Penelope mind if they suddenly acquire two orange and white French-speaking brothers?

15. Why are Paris, New York and Nashville so far away from me?






No comments:

Post a Comment